IronGateScenery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 1st January 2019.
What we collect:
Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Registration information when you create an IronGateScenery account so we can:
- Create your account so you can place orders.
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account.
- Process your order and to bill you.
- Communicate your order to our production team.
- Send you status updates on your order.
- Reply to your order queries and questions and to resolve problems.
Feedback on your views of our services in order to:
- Reply to your questions or queries.
- Publish reviews you submit to us about our products and services.
Information that we collect automatically:
- Activity information so we can:
- Provide you with an improved experience.
- Give you access to your order history and preferences.
- Provide other services at your request.
We process information that you provide voluntarily and information that we collect automatically in order to constantly improve our services. Using this, we can make it even easier for you to find the items you want from the IronGateScenery website, no matter what device you choose to use or where you are in the world.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including the following:
- Unique username and password access to account.
- Website with SSL Certificate.
- Encrypted payment details.
Legal basis for processing personal information:
IronGateScenery will always make sure we have a legal basis to collect and use your personal information.
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to make sure you get your order when and where you want it), but we may also process it where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
Your data protection rights:
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information or restrict its processing.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please note that we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer’s details with any third parties.